"information is our commodity." ™
Connected Logistics specializes in connecting clients and their information requirements to sound business practices. We do this by providing expert logistics, systems engineering and program support to the Department of Defense and Army Business Mission Areas, as well as government contractors. We are headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama, near Redstone Arsenal and in Springfield, Virginia near Ft Belvoir. Connected Logistics is a VA Certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) committed to excellence in all we do.
Formed in 2007, the Connected Logistics team has led and supported significant Information Modernization initiatives across the Army and DoD. Having designed and inegrated the logistics information support chain for the Army's contingency deployment to Kosovo in 1999, then again in Iraq in 2001, we continue to support mission-critical global networks today. Our Support Operators have planned, programmed, and budgeted for complex systems within the DoD and have extensive experience with the specific requirements and challenges of the Armed Forces' complex supply and information chains. We provide effective information driven solutions to help clients succeed across adverse conditions.
"Beter data drives better decisions for the Warfighter and Taxpayers."
Assist our Clients in resolving their complex support chain problems -- design best value strategies and methods, leveraging information and technology in order to optimize their processes and make effective decisions faster.
- Service Members first: all we do must deliver value for Warfighters and Taxpayers.
- Commitment to our Nation, clients, partners, employees and their families.
- Building trust with clients and partners, our communities, and our employees.
- Doing what is right: our word is our bond.
- Instilling a culture of quality and operational excellence.
- Ensuring our clients receive the best service we can provide.
- Working closely with our employees, clients, and partners to achieve extraordinary value.
- Loyalty to our teams and clients.
- Professional Courage:
- Not being afraid to call it as we see it.
- Conviction to support and defend the United States in all we do.