Information is our Commodity.
Connected Logistics, Inc. is a VA Certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that specializes in connecting clients and their information requirements to sound business practices. We do this by providing expert logistics, systems engineering and program support to the Department of Defense and Army Business Mission Areas, as well as government contractors. We are headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama, near Redstone Arsenal and have personnel stationed throughout the world.
Formed in 2007, Connected Logistics' leadership team has led logistics IT change across the Army for the past decade, having designed the logistics information support chain for the Army's contingency deployment to Kosovo in 1999, to Iraq in 2001, and continuing to support mission-critical global networks today. Our leadership team and project managers have planned, programmed, and budgeted for key support systems within the DoD and have extensive experience with the specific requirements and challenges of the Armed Forces' complex supply chain. We provide effective information management solutions to help clients succeed in the most adverse support missions.
To lead business system and information technology change across the Army, DLA and other Federal Clients, making a difference to the Warfighter and Taxpayer alike.
Assist our valued customers in resolving their complex support chain problems -- design best value strategies and methods, leveraging information and technology in order to optimize their processes and make effective decisions faster
- Service Members first: all we do must deliver value for Warfighters and taxpayers.
- Commitment to our Nation, clients, partners, and employees and their families.
- Building trust with clients and partners, our communities, and amongst company employees.
- Doing what is right: our word is our bond.
- Instilling a culture of quality and operational excellence in our thinking and execution.
- Ensuring our clients receive the best service we can provide.
- Working closely with our employees, clients, and partners to achieve extraordinary value.
- Loyalty to our teams and clients.
- Professional Courage:
- Not being afraid to call it as we see it.
- Conviction to support and defend the United State in all we do.